Blog Roll

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday's in the Fall

There is nothing I love more than Saturday mornings in the fall. Waking up and relaxing around the house and watching College Gameday and the hardest decision of the day is what game to watch. You know football season really gives you that same feeling of excitement as when you woke up on Christmas Day as a child. Oh, the simple things in life!

To top it all off, I love being outside this time of year and love the warm days and cool nights!

Who is ready for a laugh? I am so blessed to have such an amazing roommate.

This is Erin! Check out the dress she has to wear as a bridesmaid for a wedding in October. Okay girlfriends, I would have to probably refuse to be in your wedding if you ever tried to put me in something like this. I think it beats all of the dresses from 27 Dresses.

Since Erin went to UGA and I USC we have a bit of a rivalry, especially as we take on the Georgia Bulldogs at 4:30. So it is only fitting that I had this note waiting for me this morning!

My trip to Athens for the game 2 years ago was probably by far one of the best weekends of my life and guess how old I was; Twenty One . Can I get a GAME?!


P.S. Do I not live in a beautiful city?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...