Blog Roll

Monday, September 5, 2011

White After Labor Day-A do or don't?

Well it is the first Monday in September. To me rather than today just being Labor Day it reminds me of the last day everyone can wear white until Easter that it is. Come on Easter!!

I do admit that I believe in the "No white after labor day rule," which probably has much to do with a Mom and Grandmother who were sticklers about it and that it is an old tradition of southern etiquette.

I do believe that times are changing and that white after labor day is becoming more and more popular and acceptable.

What's a girl to do when she can't just throw on another neutral bottom such as my go to white shorts and white dress pants?

Well the choice is yours! I think I will stick to the old southern etiquette for now even though it feels a bit ridiculous when temperatures are hardly fall-like. Trust me we all about melted at the game this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...