Blog Roll

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tomorrow is....Friday!!

I know that I have been super MIA this week. I actually went to Columbia for the USC vs. Navy game on Saturday and spent the weekend with the family. I then had a conference in Columbia and finally got back to Charleston Wednesday night.

 Just getting close to Charleston made me realize that this is home now and I have no regrets and I couldn't be more thrilled for the visitors I have coming this weekend!

After work today I went for a run and then to a couple of my favorite places; T.J.Maxx, Marshall's and Tar-zhay. I actually had a couple of good finds including frames for my office and a wine decanter.

I just enjoyed some pasta, cucumbers and a good glass of Cab. Now it is Project Runway vs. Grey's Anatomy (they are both on DVR)<---(what would we do without that) and bed ASAP.

Hurry up Friday!

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!




Oh nothing like visiting Daddy Chap!

My run



Friends of MUSC Children's Hospital Committee Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...