Blog Roll

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Friday!

Boy, I don't know about y'all but it has been a long  week. No scratch that it is more like two weeks! 
I am so glad to be Home Sweet Home. I was in Atlanta the past two days for work. It was a great experience and a great way to meet other great employees including the awesome Area Executive Directors that I am honored to work with.
Here are some pictures and some interesting things from my Atlanta trip!
This is the pen that Richard Nixon used to sign the National Cancer Act in 1971 in order to end the war on cancer.

Guess who I get to see tomorrow? 
The best brother in the world! GO COCKS! 
Well I am going to end the night with a song that is on my mind right now. Can you tell I love music? I realize that all of you are thinking, "Get over the 90's Haley!" I just realized that tonight's pick is from 89'. Do you realize I was one? Ah, maybe I am young. :) Good night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...