Blog Roll

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taking it easy

Having Columbus Day off was just the icing on the cake for this weekend.
I had a great weekend in Charleston with Katie and Nicole and was so glad that they came to visit. We went to a great new Spanish style tapas restaurant in Charleston on Upper King Street called Barsa . It was wonderful and I plan to visit again very soon. Good wine, good food and good company!
I spent my Columbus day off with the sweetest Grandfather in the whole world in Hartsville. The weather was dreary but we enjoyed watching movies, chatting and cooking dinner. Yesterday was the first day in a while that I just sat under a big blanket in front of the t.v. and did not move. I really think I need to take advantage of this more often.
·Pretty Woman-A classic that will never get old!

·Serendipity –Love this movie and that word serendipity! (I think Wikipedia's definition is very interesting)
"Serendipity is when someone finds something that they weren't expecting to find. The word has been voted as one of the ten English words that were hardest to translate in June 2004 by a British translation company.[1] However, due to its sociological use,[citation needed] the word has been exported into many other languages.[2] In the simplest of words, it means a "happy accident" or a "pleasant surprise."

              
·The 4th quarter of the Carolina vs. Kentucky game (I have to admit us girls left to go shopping in the 4th quarter)

·Kim’s Fairytale Wedding- I couldn't stop flipping to the Kardashian wedding during commercials


·FIVE(a Lifetime Original) -I have been waiting to see this and it was more than I expected. It was wonderful, real and very touching. It is a must see!


Have a terrific Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...