Blog Roll

Friday, November 4, 2011

Eli Young Band

Is is already the weekend? I can't believe it! Yay!

I obviously had a very productive and busy week!

I had a Friends of MUSC Committee Meeting on Wednesday and then headed to see the Eli Young Band at Red's on Shem Creek. The best thing is that it was right on the creek and free! It was a great time!

I really think that is the most exciting part of my week. Oh one more thing, for all of you Irmo/Dutch Fork people I finally saw The Fifth Quarter. It is very touching and a movie that all of us from Irmo/Dutch Fork can relate to because of all of the dear friends we have lost. The best part about it is that Nagi plays a major role in it. Please check it out and congrats Nagi!

Well I am heading to Columbia for the weekend for a wedding! Go Cocks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...