Blog Roll

Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Epic Weekend

I really had an amazing weekend, as I hope each of you did! Since I am totally exhausted I am going to just post pictures of the rest of my weekend from Lake Murray day with the girls, a night out on the town, to Hartsville with the family.

We started our night off with a nice dinner at Gervais & Vine in the Vista and enjoyed multiple tapas, wines and sangria. It was actually packed and we were excited to be able to get comfy and sit on a big couch together. It was my first time at Gervais & Vine and I have to say that it is my new favorite. If you haven't been it is a must do in Columbia! We had a great time celebrating "us!"

White Wine Sangria
Gambas Shrimp
Crispy Fingerling Potatoes
Mussels
Sicilian Pizza

Freezing these for my smoothies this week!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh haley!!! im so glad you have a blog :) yours is SO cute! im about to follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...