Well for starters I am one blessed cookie!
Six years ago today I was on 5200 of Duke Pediatric & Bone Marrow Transplantation unit receiving the "Gift of Life" from Hunter. Before a transplant you receive such large amounts of chemotherapy and radiation that they completely wipe out your entire immune system and boy was I one sick girl. Bye, Bye Anaplastic Large Cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Here is Lymphoma explained by an amazing blogger that is currently going through Hodgkin's. Her everyday stories, experiences and amazing spirit are an inspiration to all.
Thank you again to my wonderful friends and family for helping me to reach one more milestone. I am so Blessed and so thankful for everything. Hopefully one day we can find a CURE!! Just like a friend said, God is good, but often times we don't understand circumstances that occur. But we continue to be faithful knowing that everything that happens here is just a dress rehearsal for the "Big Show" that we all need to strive to be cast in.
| |
| Yep, that is it! Crazy, huh? |
No comments:
Post a Comment