Blog Roll

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patty's Day Weekend in Columbia

Hope all of you are having a terrific Tuesday! I headed to Columbia this weekend to spend time with friends and family. Can I tell you that I am so blessed to have some of the best friends and family in the world!

There was lots of green taking over 5 Points style Saturday and boy was it hot! We had loads of fun! :)


Sweet  family!

The love of my life!

So happy Bre came for the weekend! Missed her!

My sweet brother

The ladies at the usual pre-party at The Inn at Claussens

I had a perfect relaxing day with my man Sunday and this pretty girl!

Tyler's and his new ride :)

Can I tell you that I think I threw this ball 300 times!

Look at that smile! Happy girl at the lake!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...