Blog Roll

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kentucky Bound

Wow! Has it really been since last Wednesday since I have been here?

Well how is everyone? I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past week. I am about to be Lexington, Kentucky bound with Katie and Kendal to see my dear friend since the 2nd grade TaiAnn tie the knot. Are we really that old? I am so blessed and excited to take part in her special day. Well off to crush this day at work and then getting on the road to Columbia.

Depending on how crazy things are I will see you from the Bluegrass/Horse Capital of the world. Have a wonderful weekend!

Tai and Ben,

I wish you both all the best and I know that God will continue to bless you both all the days of your lives! Enjoy your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...