Blog Roll

Monday, August 29, 2011

My First Day

Well friends I am finally settled in! So happy to be in the city that has my heart, I seriously don't even feel like it is real. I haven't been this happy in a long time and I am so excited to be involved with the American Cancer Society.


As strenuous and time consuming as the job hunt was, I am so blessed to be in the city of my choice and I started my dream job today! It is funny how things always work out. I always remind myself that "God never closes a door without opening a window!"

 Well I am all moved in, thank you to my wonderful family that helped make the move a success, I couldn't have done it without all of you!


Today has been one of those days that I will never forget and to top it off I am going to see Trevor Hall


Thank you all for your support, I love you all! 



"When we pray God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine...in HIS own time & HIS own way."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...