Blog Roll

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where has the week gone?


Well I know I have been a little MIA this week, I have been running around nonstop!
Well...


Monday night was the Bachelorette finale (I just can't help but to love it, p.s. this is the girl that doesn’t normally watch TV. unless it is the news or well Grey's Anatomy) which oddly enough I watched it with Hunter and his friend Jeremy, who would have thought! I just love JP and Ashley!


Tuesday night I had to take a personality test that ended up taking me I think 3 hours! It was the longest ever and included everything from profile and sales assessments to analogies and algebra umm...sadly I struggled a bit with the last few parts, I felt like I was taking the SAT or GRE, I wish I could see the results!


Wednesday night I went straight from work to babysit my Cousin Brooke's precious children. They are such good kids and are absolutely precious. After that I made a quick trip to San Jose to meet Brad for some fajitas, yummy!!

                IMAG0366[1]
                  IMAG0365[1]
Well that's a little recap for you. Now I have to whip up some Bruschetta and throw on some Nike shorts for girls night round two! We are doing a night in with Hor’ dourves, socializing and games!
       mail
         brus
  
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, see you then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...