With a huge smile on my face I am happy to announce that I am the new Campaign Manager with the American Cancer Society in Charleston. Crazy huh? I am beyond thrilled!!
1.I am finally able to give back professionally.
2.I am going to truly work as hard as I possibly can.
3.I am going to love going to work everyday and having such a rewarding position.
4.I AM MOVING TO CHARLESTON, see ya Cola!
I know that I have been a little sketchy about what I have currently been doing. I have been doing a data entry temp job for PriceWaterHouseCoopers here in Columbia. Each day I sit at a computer all day only to go home and sit at the computer some more in order to search for jobs, network, send emails, etc.
When I first started this blog I really thought that if I got a job such as this that it would be a great outlet to let all of you know what I am doing in the non-profit world. As you know I am very passionate about the American Cancer Society and everything that they provide in order to put an end to cancer, save lives, support research and to serve patients and their families.
I hope you are all as excited as I am!! I will update more later, I am going to have a celebratory cocktail!
No comments:
Post a Comment