Hey y'all! So after following many great blogs and having lots of "free time" on my hands I have decided to begin this blog. Maybe it is to blame on the public relations professional side of me coming out. Needless to say, as a new blogger I hope you enjoy listening to my stories about life, faith, happiness, love, cooking, wine, cancer, and the life of a recent college graduate. I hope you enjoy my stories so we will see how this goes, so thank you for stopping by.
Well to begin I had a great Memorial Day weekend, it is for sure one of my favorite weekends. I love how everyone is usually happy (probably because most people don't have to work on Memorial Day= 4 day work week), vacationing or spending time on the water somewhere.
My wonderful weekend started off with my Uncle Chuck marrying his high school sweetheart April on Saturday and we are very blessed and so happy to welcome April to the Helms family! The intimate ceremony took place at the beautiful Inn at USC and was enjoyed by great friends and family. I then had a nice dinner at Pawley's Front Porch in 5 Points with Mom and Rusty and then a great night out with old friends.
Sunday was another great day and my Chapin friends and I headed out to an amazing Memorial Day Lake Party. It was a great time which can be seen by the pictures. It was great running in to old friends and meeting new ones.
I actually took it easy on Monday and cooked a dinner which included Barbecue Spare Ribs, Onion & Bacon Tart, fresh corn, and the oh so famous brown rice. It was a great dinner that was enjoyed by all and following dinner I went with a great friend to see The Hangover 2. Monday was celebrated with my brother Hunter's 20th Birthday at Dad's with a great lake day and cook out . HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTMAN!
I hope you enjoyed my first post, more to come soon. Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed my first post, more to come soon. Thanks for reading!






No comments:
Post a Comment