Blog Roll

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hartsville Weekend (Wrap-up)

I know I promised to upload some more pictures from "my weekend in the country." 

 War Memorial in Harstville and site of Granddaddy's Father's Day gift. His name and picture will be added to this beautiful monument. 
The Chap Gang!
Name will be added here along with many other heroes that fought for our country.
My beautiful cousins and I! 
Mr. B's in Lydia, S.C. where we always go for buffet on Sunday's after church in Hartsville! It is a must for down home country cooking at its finest! 
A little "gun show! ;)
Blueberries!
Nothing like a ripe watermelon from a road side market to beat the summer heat!

Family grape vineyard!

Hope you enjoyed, I think I am going to get to work on some recipes to add today! Happy Tuesday and Go Cocks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...