Blog Roll

Monday, June 6, 2011

What a Sunday...

Hey guys! Hope y'all had a great weekend!
    Sunday started with church and lunch with TaiAnn, Kendal & Katie. It was great having all of us together, I love my girls all being in town! TaiAnn, Kendal and I then headed to Dad's for a day out on the water. It was fabulously hot in Columbia yesterday. We had a great time with some water sports, great friends and a blueberry/peach mojito (recipe to come later).



     I then had a adventurous night, every time Dad and I have a "date night" something like this is always bound to happen. We went to Carolina Stadium for the USC vs. Stetson regional baseball game and started out with dinner at Thirsty Fellow and then decided to take a rickshaw on to the game. (since when has Columbia turned Charleston?) The adventure started out when we got caught by our first train and then had to travel over Blossom Street bridge on the rickshaw, "always a first time for everything!"
     As the game ended up being postponed we then made our haul on foot back to Thirsty Fellow and of course as I am sure you could of guessed we got caught by another train. A horrible storm then started as we ran to the only place open; Uncle Festers where of all things they were filming a commercial. As soon as we walked in the wind picked up, lightning, hail, and water flooded in Uncle Festers. At this point I was a little terrified. (I am sure you remember earlier that I am not a very good storm person) After the skies cleared up a bit we then continued our sprint back safely to the car. Whoo what an experience....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...