A weekend in Charleston
Hi! Thursday night ended up not going quite as planned due to a little storm scare. One thing to know is that Caroline and I are not big fans of storms. Needless to say we stopped by Amen Street, had dinner and drinks at Tsunami ($ Blue Moon) and then went to Midtown for a short while.
Friday was a great day! I ran some errands downtown before heading out to Folly Beach for the day. It was a great time and I loved going to Blu at the Holiday Inn on Folly Beach to hear my good friend Mitch's band Southwood Duo. There is nothing I love more than a good acoustic gig. Makes me :)
We then headed cover up and all to Taco Boy and enjoyed the amazing appetizer trio and the heavenly (literally) frozen screwdriver. Taco Boy is a must do every time I am in town. We then had a great night at Midtown.
Well I am about to do some much needed cleaning and unpacking before a wedding with a good friend. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment