Blog Roll

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Proud to be a Gamecock



   I always knew in my mind that I would go to Carolina. Both of my parents have raised me with the A-B-C rule, "Anywhere but Clemson." So of course I was destined to go to the wonderful University of South Carolina. I really had the time of my life and would give anything to do it all over again. I was the little girl in the USC cheerleading outfit as a child with a big white bow in my hair. I have lived through the chicken curse, many minor heart attacks, the good, the bad and the ugly. Although I haven't dealt with all of it, I know that I will ALWAYS be Just a Big Ole Cock.


   For those of you that do not know we are in the College World Series and are in a 3 game elimination against the Florida Gators. We won the first game last night and will  try and become National Champions for the second year in the row. Tune in and cheer on my Gamecocks! 



Cookout at Savannah's last night!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...