Tuesday night in Atlanta I was so excited to have dinner with Ashley! I have not seen her in ages and it was great catching up about anything and everything. Ashley just got engaged, Congrats Ash!! After chatting for a while over a glass of wine at the hotel we decided we were in the mood for sushi, which honestly I am always in the mood for sushi. We went to a sushi place called Ru Sans and sat outside on the porch in the beautiful Atlanta weather. The sushi really was great and after extensively looking over the 10 page menu we made our choices. After dinner we headed to Fado in Buckhead for a bit.
Last night on my drive back I decided to stop in Greenville and see some friends. Hey A & J! :) I went to the Greenville Drive game for Thirsty Thursday $1 Beer and just stayed for a drink. It was great seeing them along with about ten other great friends that I haven't seen in forever.
After leaving the game I cooled out (windows down/music up) all the way back to Columbia. The sky and moon were maybe the prettiest I have ever seen, and it was nice just being able to relax and unwind and maybe sing at the top of my lungs back to Columbia. I love moments like this!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
HAPPY FRIDAY!






No comments:
Post a Comment