Happy Monday! Hope y'all are doing well and had a great weekend! I am still trying to decide if I want to share "the blog" with more friends and family...kind of a big step. We will see, so let me know if you have any suggestions. I may start with sharing it via Twitter for all of you tweeters out there!
Saturday started out very low key after some baseball and Savannah and I cooked an amazing Kashi Mediterranean pizza, you have to try one of these. It was enjoyed with a glass of Montebuena Rioja, which is a Spanish Tempranillo which I normally would like but it ended up being just okay. I am sure it probably had something to do with the price tag.
We then headed out for a night on the town, and ran in to some of my good guy friends from high school. Needless to say it ended up being a very late night/early morning.
Sunday Savannah and I headed to brunch at The Gourmet Shop in 5 Points. It is a great little lunch and gourmet shopping place that I absolutely love. It makes me feel like I am in another town somewhere. You can see the delicious sandwiches and mimosas that were enjoyed before heading out for a day at the pool!
The weekend ended just the way it began with a great win! This wonderful article about Bayler Teal puts it all in prospective! How about those Gamecocks? Yay, I am beaming with excitement! Omaha Bound!
Well I am headed to Buckhead/Atlanta area bright and early in the morning and will be back Thursday. See you from Buckhead!









No comments:
Post a Comment