Friday afternoon I headed on the lake with the cousins. We have so many relatives on Mom's side of the family and we call them all cousins, it is just a family tradition. Dad's friend Yates was in town so it was great spending time enjoying dinner with everyone after a great afternoon on the water!
So my brother can now dive down and grab turtles!
It is by far the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while!
The Honig Sauvignon Blanc was wonderful! It is "summertime in a bottle!" Its citrus tastes are to die for!
Well I am off to celebrate Dr.Mike Sullivan (Sully) today. Sully was such a wonderful all around man that I learned so much from, he has left such an impact on everyone that came in to his life and his legacy will live on. He has such amazing children and a wonderful wife and I know that he couldn't be more proud of each of them! Thanks Sully for all you did for me! There is no doubt Sully is shining down from heaven. Please keep the entire Sullivan family in your thoughts and prayers!
John 5:24
Then it is off to wedding shower for TaiAnn! I still can't believe she is getting married, let the festivities begin!






No comments:
Post a Comment