Blog Roll

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Keeping it Classy

I know my friends are all laughing just by the title of this post. I believe in having a good time but always keeping it classy and acting like a lady.I also believe that you should act like a lady and think like a man, which I just realized is another book, wow. After seeing things about this book "Classy" I think that it may be a must read. There is always so much more to learn and I think that this is a great classy southern girl read! 




decided to take this test from Style.com from the author of the book Derek Blasberg! Take the test for yourself! I may try and grab this read sometime this week! 

By the way, if you are reading leave me a comment and let me know that you are stopping by. I would love to hear from y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...