Blog Roll

Friday, July 1, 2011

Girls night with Mom

      So last night Mom and I decided to have a girls night. First we headed to TJ Maxx and Marshalls, my favorite places. We then went to Miyos and decided to sit at the bar and enjoy the happy hour food and drink specials. We decided on glasses of wine, lobster spring rolls, and chicken lettuce wraps. It was a great meal, I just love Miyos. After dinner, we headed to see Bridesmaids. It had us laughing out loud throughout the movie although it was a little on the raunchy side I would highly suggest seeing it. Well later today I am heading to Charleston for Niki and Brad's wedding weekend and the 4th of July, I had to spend it in my favorite place! I will update from Charleston. Guess what? It is Friday!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...