Blog Roll

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Greenville Friday Night

Hope this finds each of you enjoying this extremely warm Saturday! 
I went out in Greenville last night for the first time, like I said in a previous post Greenville really is a great place. 

The Greenville Roll at Tsunami in Greenville is wonderful!
Tropical Mango Gatorade, amazing! 
I finally was able to get my hair done today, it was much needed. Sari Catherine is awesome! I highly suggest going to her at Steel Magnolia's Salon in Lexington. (All I can think of is Truvy and Shelby ha-ha) Book an appointment with her, here! Just tell her I sent you, you will love her. Well I am having a relaxing Saturday night in with the family and some Beaufort Stew! 


Blame this picture on my sweet Mama that went with me! :) 
Who would of ever thought that this crazy thin hair could look like this? Love! If only I was doing something exciting tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...